For More Information
Coming this September
Freehold Towns & Detached Homes to North Oshawa
From the mid $800's
- Selection of exterior colours including, brick, aluminum, roof, etc. as may be selected by the purchaser from the Vendor’s packages, if available, and if not previously ordered, or installed.
The Purchaser acknowledges that the exterior colours may have been pre-selected or changed by the Vendor as a result of the Urban Design Guidelines provisions.
- Self sealing asphalt shingles.
- Windows are fully caulked and are installed with a vapour barrier.
- Insulated metal front entry door with weatherstripping.
- Sectional roll-up attached garage door.
- Energy efficient (low “E” argon) qualified sliding glass patio door with screen, as per plan. Thermopane sliding patio door for most detached units only with complementing transom above for additional natural light, where size permits, as per plan.
- Cold cellar, as per plan.
- Aluminum soffits, fascias and eavestroughs, as per plan.
- Thermopane energy efficient (low “E” argon) qualified vinyl casement windows on main and second floor except for garage and basement. Basement windows will be double glazed where applicable per plan.
- Screens provided on all operating windows.
- Poured concrete basement walls.
- Driveway to be paved asphalt. (Vendor will provide base coat asphalt) The finished coat will be completed by the Vendor at the Purchaser’s expense (not refundable) to be adjusted on closing.
- Lot to be graded and sodded to requirements of the Municipality.
- Two exterior water service taps; one in the garage and one at the rear or side, as per plan.
- Three exterior electrical outlets; one in the garage and one weatherproof outlet at the front and rear and all accessible second floor balconies, as per plan.
- Pre-cast cement slabs from driveway to front entrance.
- Exterior walls, ceiling, and basement to be insulated to Ontario Building Code standards.
- Quality 2’ x 6’ exterior wood frame construction.
- 5/8” or 3/4” tongue and groove subflooring throughout main and second floor, as per plan, screwed down and joints sanded with an advanced Engineered Floor Joist System.
- Oak main staircase to feature oak stringers, handrail and pickets in natural finish from main floor to second floor, as per plan excluding stairs to basement and landings.
- 9’ main floor ceilings and second floor ceilings, as per plan.
- Quality broadloom and underpad on second floor excluding staircase to all non-tiled areas, as per plan.
- 2 ¼” Red Oak solid oak flooring from Vendor’s standard samples on main floor, including main staircase landing to all non-tiled areas (ALL models).
- Direct vented Energy Star rated natural gas fireplace (detached models only).
- Electric fireplace (townhome models only).
- Carrera Series doors and trim with quality hardware. Arches to be trimmed on main floor.
- Sprayed and stippled ceilings in all rooms except kitchen (as permitted per plan), bathrooms and main floor laundry room, as per plan.
- All interior walls, trim and doors painted with low VOC paint throughout, off white.
- Ceramic floor tile in the front vestibule, foyer (as per applicable plan), kitchen and breakfast area (as per plan), laundry room (if on main or second floor) powder room, main and ensuite bathrooms as per plan from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Custom quality cabinets on bathroom vanities, as per plan selected from Vendor’s standard samples. Extra height principal ensuite bathroom vanity and extra height kitchen cabinets, as per plan (all models).
- Post formed arborite countertops in kitchen, as per plan selected from Vendor’s standard samples (townhome models only).
- Post formed arborite countertops on bathroom vanities, as per plan selected from Vendor’s standard samples (all models).
- *Primary Level granite countertop with standard edge from Vendor’s standard samples in kitchen, as per plan (detached models only).
- Kitchen includes double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet and hood fan ducted to outside.
- Ceramic wall tiles in bathtub enclosure, as per plan. Bathrooms with separate shower stall have tiles around the tub and tiles to ceiling in shower stall, as per plan.
- Freestanding bathtub in principal ensuite from Builder standard selection, as per plan.
- Frameless glass shower enclosure in principal ensuite, as per plan.
- Quality plumbing fixtures in bathrooms.
- Single shower controls in all tubs and showers to feature temperature control valve.
- Chrome finish single lever taps on all sinks, basins and bathtubs excluding laundry tub.
- Pedestal sink and mirror in powder room, as per plan.
- Mirror in bathrooms and powder rooms.
- Electrical service with circuit breaker panel including heavy duty cable and outlet for stove and dryer.
- Electric door chime.
- Smoke detectors on all levels as per Ontario Building Code standards and one carbon monoxide detector.
- Prewire for telephone service.
- Prewire for two (2) TV outlets, as per plan.
- Prewire for future home automation, 1 CAT-5 prewire to terminate in great room from basement, as per plan.
- Rough-in central vacuum system. Rough-in for future dishwasher (plumbing and electrical).
- Rough-in 3 piece bathroom in basement (location may vary from that shown on plan).
- Qualified high efficiency forced air gas furnace and tankless water heater contributing to energy efficiency in the home (location may vary from that shown on plan).
- Rental of tankless water heater. The purchaser acknowledges that the tankless water heater is a rental and agrees to execute a rental agreement on or before closing.
- Single fiberglass laundry tub and washer taps, as per plan.
- Taps installed for automatic washer connection.
- Warranty as set out by the Tarion Warranty Corporation (TARION), save and except the enrolment fee.
- White decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Natural products (i.e. granite, wood and marble) are subject to natural variations in colour and grain. Tile is subject to pattern, shade and colour variations.
- Purchasers must make all finishing selections from the Vendor’s standard selections. If the Lot/Unit is at a stage of construction which will enable the Vendor to permit the Purchaser to make colour and material choices from the Vendor’s standard selections, then the Purchaser shall have until the Vendor’s date designated by the Vendor (of which the Purchaser shall be given ten (10) days prior notice) to properly complete the Vendor’s colour and material selection form. If the Purchaser fails to do so within such time period, the Vendor may irrevocably exercise all of the Purchaser’s rights to colour and material selections hereunder and such selections shall be binding upon the Purchaser. No changes whatsoever shall be permitted in colours or materials so selected by the Vendor, except that the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other materials and items for those provided in this Schedule provided that such materials and items are of quality equal to or better than the materials and items set out herein.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit given for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’ request.
- References to model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturer’s models. If these types or models change, the Vendor shall provide an equivalent model.
- All dimensions, if any, are approximate. Actual useable floor space may vary from the stated floor area, if so stated.
- All features, finishes, specifications and materials are subject to change without notice.
- Pursuant to this Agreement or this Schedule or pursuant to a supplementary agreement or purchase order, the Purchaser may have requested the Vendor to construct an additional feature within the Lot/Unit which is in the nature of an optional extra (such as, by way of example only, a fireplace). If, as a result of building, construction or site conditions within the Lot/Unit or Building, the Vendor is not able to construct such extra, then the Vendor may, by written notice to the Purchaser, terminate the Vendor’s obligation to construct the extra. In such event, the Vendor shall refund to the Purchaser the monies, if any, paid by the Purchaser to the vendor in respect of such extra, without interest and in all other respects this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Floor and specific features will depend on the Vendor's package as selected.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the exposed texture of the concrete ceiling finish is equivalent to concrete forming industry standards.
- The Vendor shall have the right to substitute other products and materials for those listed in this Schedule, represented to the Purchaser or provided for in the plans and specifications provided that the substituted products and materials are of a quality equal to or better than the products and materials so listed or so provided. The determination of whether or not substituted materials and products are of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect, whose determination shall be final and binding.
- Colour, grain, texture and appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed in the Lot/Unit may vary from Vendor's samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes. Sizes and specifications subject to change without notice.
- All suites protected by the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
Pricing subject to change without notice. E.O.&E.