We’ve already told you about our transparent pricing and the quality we put into every Paradise Developments build because we want you to rest assured that with Paradise, you always know exactly what you’re getting and how much you’ll pay.
We find that so many home buyers are nervous about being ripped off, nickel-and-dimed, and stuck with the bill for a home they don’t want or can’t afford. It’s understandable – in our industry, many of our competitors don’t disclose many of the hidden costs associated with a home purchase.
We never want a Paradise Developments sale to happen this way – it’s our goal to earn your trust by never leaving you in the dark as we build your home. This is how we do it:
- We show you the upgrades you’re getting and include them at no extra charge – find out more here.
- We provide an “estimated closing costs summary,” which outlines in detail all costs you can expect in the closing process. You’ll get this document before you sign anything – stop by any of our sales centres to pick one up.
- This cost list is also included in your Agreement of Purchase and Sale, meaning you’ll have a legal guarantee of the prices we’ve promised to honour.
- All costs in the closing costs summary are capped, period. What you see is what you pay, or less!
- We’ll help you estimate your legal fees, land transfer tax, and any other costs outside the purchase price of your home.
- You can always stay up to date with construction on the blog, Twitter and via your sales representative – just pick up the phone, and we’ll tell you what you need to know.
Our closing costs summary sheets are designed to be completely comprehensive, including your hydro and water connection fees, Tarion homeowner warranty fee, recycling fee, mailbox setup costs, driveway topcoating, and landscaping if applicable. We’ll help you plan for every cost in advance, and avoid nasty surprises later.
The different between Paradise and other builders isn’t just the quality of our builds, the attention to design, and the free upgrades – it’s knowing that you’ll know everything there is to know about the cost of your home, before you spend a penny on it. No hidden fees, just total peace of mind.