It’s hard to believe we’re already a month into 2015 – but time flies when you’re busy, and at Paradise, we always have a ton on the go. From finding new sites to create communities to putting the finishing touches on our existing projects, and making progress on everything in between, we’ve been hard at work. Here’s an update on our current projects – plus, we’re having inventory sales on a bunch of our communities!
Upper Mount Pleasant is a new master-planned community with plenty of woods and wildlife to balance the urban amenities in it’s proximity. See all it’s features here.
- We’re having an inventory sale! We have limited Phase I units still available. Starting January 31, these units will be on sale – so contact us for an appointment, because they’ll go fast!
- We’re also breaking ground on 150 new lots starting March 28. This phase will be on sale the second week of February, so contact us for an appointment and ensure the largest selection.
Impressions is a 200-acre community in situated in Kleinburg’s natural beauty. Things are really moving along on this project!
- We finished Phase 1 – and we’re having an inventory sale to cap it off. Starting February 7, select remaining Phase 1 models will be on sale – book an appointment to find out if we have one that’s right for you!
- Also on February 7, we’ll be releasing Phase II for sale. It’s first come, first served, so make sure you get an early appointment.
- You can find our most recent construction update here.
We’re making steady progress on this community, our first in Aurora.
- We finished Phase I, and broke ground on Phase II. For photos, see our last construction update.
- Phase II has been slated for release in Spring 2015 – register here for first picks!